The subject of this contract is the purchase and sale of products directly from Pace oil mill, quantity and quality of which is chosen telematically by the consumer on www.frantoiopace.com.
From the moment the consumer logs in and uses the website www.frantoiopace.com, he is subjected to membership and declares his agreement to legally accept the terms and conditions indicated below, including all the reported documents. We invite you to carefully read through this document before using any services. The consumer may refuse to log in or use the website if he does not wish to accept or respect these terms and conditions.
Art. 1 – Suppliers of goods and services / Consumer definitions:
1.1 Frantoio Pace di Vito Pace s.a.s. (hereinafter identified as “Leone Pace oil mill” or “Frantoio Pace Leone”)
Viale A. Moro 26 Castellana Grotte (BA) – Italy
Tax Code and VAT/GST number: IT 08277740729
As Management/Operator of the website: www.frantoiopace.com
1.2 Consumer: client who purchases products on the website www.frantoiopace.com
Art.2 – Nature of goods
Goods and services on sale – meaning the services offered, the use of the ecommerce on www.frantoiopece.com through which you can purchase the goods – are those described on www.frantoiopace.com, in which the name of the product and its related description contain the essential characteristics of the goods themselves. These data are subjected to adjustments and periodic updates with the eventual aim of further improving the service for the consumer.
Art.3 – Prices and product availability
Prices and availability are written on each product’s fact sheet. The given prices are inclusive of VAT and must be integrated with transport and/or delivery costs which will be charged to the buyer. In case of doubts, please contact us through our website or over the phone at +39 080 496 5087 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Art.4 – Purchase contracts entered into by minors
Purchases can be done only by adults. However, in case the purchase is made by a minor and giving false information about age or false details to purchase the desired goods and / or to access desired data, his parents will be directly responsible for the payment of the amount purchased without prejudice to the right of withdrawal referred to in art. 7 of these conditions of sale.
Art.5 – Orders / Invoicing
Orders made on the Internet are accepted. The contract is considered to be concluded when the Customer pays for the entire amount through one of the permitted methods. The Tax Invoice is issued within the time limits established by law. This document will be issued on a tax code, in case of a natural person, as a “consumer”, or on a VAT number, in case of natural or legal person, as a “professional.
Art.6 – Shipment / Delivery of goods
For shipments to non-EU countries, any customs duties, VAT and customs clearance costs are completely borne by the buyer. These costs cannot be quantified in advanced and will be immediately communicated by Leone Pace oil mill to the buyer
The delivery of the goods takes place according to the terms indicated in the proposal, to the address indicated by the consumer and via a courier appointed by Leone Pace oil mill. The good tracking and the related transfer of ownership occur when the goods are given to the Courier itself. Doing so, the delivery obligation on Leone Pace oil mill will be considered fulfilled. In order to avoid fraud, the Courier reserves the right to check an ID card, which demonstrates the coincidence of details given between the order information and the credit card holder. For the same reason, the customer has to provide a phone number (preferably mobile phone number) that will be used with confidentiality, to make the transaction/shipment more secure as well as indication of the name on the doorbell for a correct delivery. The Customer, upon receipt/pick up, is required to verify the integrity and quantity of the goods in the presence of the person in charge of delivery. If the packaging shows signs of tampering or deformations that could lead to assuming there might be any damage or alteration of the contents, the Customer MUST NOT ACCEPT the package, clearly stating it on the delivery receipt (Transport Document or Consignment Note) or accept and sign with reserve. Within 3 (three) working days you must inform Pace Oli Mill via email at email@example.com about what happened, which will open a damage claim at its own expense, no later than 30 days from delivery day or notification, in order to replace the damaged products or, if this is not possible, to refund the Customer the amount paid for that order. In the event the customer contacts our Customer Service after the 3 working days, Leone Pace oil mill will have the right to decide whether to open the damage case which requires the replacement of the goods.
Art.7 – Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 6 months of purchase. To exercise the right of withdrawal , the goods shipped have to be intact and not expired. Moreover, the customer has to inform us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by when he decides to withdraw the contract via an explicit declaration. In case of withdrawal, all payments made by the customer to us will be refunded apart from transport costs to return goods and no later than 14 days from the day when we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In accordance with Consumer Code (link http://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2014/3/11/14G00033/sg).
Art.8 – Leone Pace oil mill guarantees
- a) Damaged product – “Replacement Service”: See Art. 6 of this contract.
- b) Inaccurate product: Leone Pace oil mill guarantees that the products sold on WWW.FRANTOIOPACE.COM corresponds to what described on the site. If one or more products do not correspond to what requested, Leone Pace oil mill is committed to replace them with a new delivery, or, if not possible, to refund their cost after appropriate checking. The order has to be sent back to our company at our expenses within 15 days of receipt of the goods.
- c) Notice/ replacement of a defective product: in case of defective goods, the Client has to inform Leone Pace oil mill via email at email@example.com within 3 days, indicating what the problem is. These products have to be sent back intact, in their undisturbed conditions and in their original packaging. Leone Pace oil mill reserves the right to replace, at its own expenses, the products considered to be defective by the consumer only once back in our company and after checking them. If confirmed to be effectively defective, Leone Pace oil mill will replace the order if requested at its own expense or, refund of them if requested, including all the expense to return the goods back to our company.
Art.9 – User responsibility
The User has to make sure that his own data are true, complete and updated and to quickly communicate any changes related to those. In case of false statements, the benefit obtained by the given services will be lost. Leone Pace oil mill reserves the right to cancel these subjects from his list of users, after formal and not accepted invitation to adjust them.
Art.10 – General Condition
- a) Leone Pace oil mill does not take any responsibility for any damage related to third parties by using or misusing the given service by www.frantoiopace.com (i.e., inappropriate use of the portal, etc.). Leone Pace oil mill, its representatives and workers will not be responsible towards the User or any other in any cases.
- b) Leone Pace oil mill does not take any responsibility for mistakes and/or omissions occured on www.frantoiopace.com or on any other websites on which there could be any reference or links. By way of example only, we mention i.e. errors related to the insertion of data by the buyer, etc.
- c) Leone Pace oil mill gives the possibility of withdrawing from this contract within 6 months of purchase.
- d) Pace Oil reserves the right to update www.frantoiopace.com continuously . This update can be made at any time. Leone Pace oil mill undertakes to avoid any errors and/or inaccuracies in the description, characteristics or price of the products offered on sale. Any errors and/or inaccuracies are to be attributed exclusively to fortuitous and accidental circumstances.
- e) Leone Pace oil mill does not guarantee that the services given by www.frantoiopace,com will be provided without interruptions. Possible interruptions will be communicated, whenever possible, well in advance.
- f) Leone Pace oil mill is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of what is provided on its website.
- g) Leone Pace oil mill disclaims any liability to the purchaser or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damage ( including, but not limited, to loss of profits, revenues, business opportunities) arising out of or in connection with a product or service that can abstractly be linked to s product or service provided by Leone Pace oil mill, or to the use or inability to use the same.
- h) Leone Pace oil mill assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquake, floods and other similar events that prevent, in whole or in part, from being carried out within the timeframe agreed upon contract. Leone Pace oil mill will not be liable to any party for damages, losses and costs suffered because of failure to execute the contract for the causes mentioned above, having the Customer the right only to a refund of the amount paid.
- i) Without prejudice to the cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence by Leone Pace oil mill, it is hereby agreed that, should its liability in any capacity towards the Customer be ascertained, including the case of total or partial failure to fulfil the obligations undertaken by Leone Pace oil mill towards the Customer as a result of the execution of an order, the liability of Pace Oil mMill cannot exceed the amount of the Products purchased by the Customer and of which the dispute have arisen.
Art.11 – Court of Jurisdiction
This contract is governed by the rules of the legal system of the Italian Republic. The court of Bari (Bari – Italy) is mandatory competent for any disputes related to this contract.
The following paragraph describes how this website is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consulted it .This is the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2006 – Privacy Code – to those who interact with the company’s web services which are accessible electronically on www.frantoiopace.com.
Types of data processed
Navigation Data, the computer systems and the software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the user to be identified. This category of data includes IP address or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server , the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, errors, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the address indicated in this website entails the subsequence acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of this website set up for particular services on request .
No personal data of the users is acquired by the website for this purpose. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are co-called cookies a persistent of any kind, or system for tracking users. The Use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) that are necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in the “contacts” section to request the sending of information. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific measures of security are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Rights of interested parties
Last update: 21-11-2023