Delicate taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 0.50 Litre – Aluminium bottle16 March 2017
Intense taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 0.50 Litre – Aluminium bottle with a rooster27 November 2017
Delicate taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 0.50 Litre – Aluminium bottle with a rooster
€ 6,99 (VAT included)
Delicate taste extra virgin olive oil obtained from the cold pressing process of a mix of olives: 70% of Cima di Mola, Simone, Oliastro, Cellina di Nardò, Leccino and Cima di Melfi cultivars and the remaining 30% of Coratina cultivar. Low acidity.
Type: extra virgin olive oil, produced in Italy from olives grown in Italy
Cultivars: Coratina, Oliastra, Cima di Mola, Simone, Cima di Melfi, Leccino, Pecholine, Nociara
Colour: yellowish green with golden glares
Scent: aromatic smell typical of fresh oils with an almond and ripe fruit fragrance
Taste: well-balanced in its components with a sweet and delicate flavour, appreciated by the majority of palates
Bottle: aluminium 0.50 liter with rooster graphic
Discover all the Delicate Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil formats available for online purchase.
Food pairing: Suited for all kinds of dishes to flavour even the lightest dish without covering the other tastes.