Intense Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil 0.5 Litre -Aluminium bottle - Vecchio Frantoio Pace
Intense Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 0.50 Litre – Aluminium bottle
16 March 2017
Delicate Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil 0.5 Litre in Aluminium Bottle with rooster graphic - Vecchio Frantoio Pace
Delicate Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 0.50 Litre – Aluminium bottle with rooster
16 November 2017
Show all

Delicate Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 0.50 Litre – Aluminium bottle

 5,00 (VAT included)

Delicate fruity extra virgin olive oil obtained from the cold pressing process of a mix of olives: 70% of Cima di Mola, Simone, Oliastro, Cellina di Nardò, Leccino and Cima di Melfi cultivars and the remaining 30% of Coratina cultivar.

Out of stock

Description

Type: extra virgin olive oil, produced in Italy from olives grown in Italy

Cultivars: Coratina, Oliastra, Cima di Mola, Simone, Cima di Melfi, Leccino, Pecholine, Nociara

Acidity: 0,4 – 0,6

Colour: yellowish green with golden glares

Scent: aromatic smell typical of fresh oils with an almond and ripe fruit fragrance

Taste: well-balanced in its components with a sweet and delicate flavour, appreciated by the majority of palates

Food pairing: Suited for all kinds of dishes to flavour even the lightest dish without covering the other tastes

goccia-gialla Bottle: aluminium 0.50 liter

Additional information
Weight 0.5 kg