Olio EVO sapore leggero 10 lt - 2 Lattine da 5 lt - Frantoio Leone Pace - Olio dal 1910 - Frantoio Pace
Delicate taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 10 Litres – 2 x 5 Litres tin can
31 March 2016
Italian Baby Artichokes in Extra Virgin Oil: traditional recipe - Frantoio Leone Pace - Oil since 1910 - Frantoio Pace - Olive Miller
Baby Artichokes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 200 gr
26 April 2016
Show all

Delicate and Intense taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 10 Litres – 2 x 5 Litres tin can

 100,48  98,99 (VAT included)

Delicate taste extra virgin olive oil obtained from the cold pressing process of a mix of olives: 70% of Cima di Mola, Simone, Oliastro, Cellina di Nardò, Leccino and Cima di Melfi cultivars and the remaining 30% of Coratina cultivar. Low acidity. Instead the extra virgin olive oil with an intense taste is obtained from Coratina olives through the cold pressing process, very low acidity.

Type: extra virgin olive oil, produced in Italy from olives grown in Italy
goccia-gialla Can: 2 x 5 litres tin, delicate and intense

Delicate taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Cultivars: Coratina, Oliastra, Cima di Mola, Simone, Cima di Melfi, Leccino, Pecholine, Nociara
Colour: yellowish green with golden glares
Scent: aromatic smell typical of fresh oils with an almond and ripe fruit fragrance
Taste: well-balanced in its components with a sweet and delicate flavour, appreciated by the majority of palates

Intense taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Cultivar: 100% Coratina
Colour: Dark green
Scent: rich, intense, fresh grass smell with a fragrance of artichokes and tomatoes
Flavour: thanks to the significant amounts of polyphenols and vitamin E, it offers fruity notes releasing a well-balanced mixture of spicy and bitter flavours appreciated by those who prefer strong tastes

Description

Delicate taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Suited for all kinds of dishes to flavour even the lightest dish without covering the other tastes

Intense taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Suited to enrich dishes in which the oil flavour must stand out from the tastes of the other ingredients

Additional information
Weight 10 kg